Online Worship is on our YouTube channel.
- New Sunday School lessons are available on our YouTube channel, presented each week by one of our own teachers.
- Pick up a Lenten devotional calendar for children and families in a tote outside the doors by the narthex.
- Download this Sunday’s Children’s Bulletin.
Camp is happening this summer…and you can be a part of it! Registration for summer programs at Camp Lakeview and Lakeview Villages (both outside Seymour, IN) will open on Monday, February 8 at 9am. Programs are offered for kids in K-12th grade as well as Families. Click HERE for all the details and registration access.
Copies of the Return to the Lord Lenten devotional booklets and devotional calendars for families, as well as regular and large-print Portals of Prayer, are available for pick-up 24/7 under the lower canopy at church (closest to the Sanctuary). Help yourself!
Members of Faith:
Help us keep in touch with you!
Plans for our picture directory last year were understandably changed, but we’re working now on moving toward this year’s update. Please click HERE or on the picture to enter your current contact information (even if you think we have it already). After March 1 we’ll try to reach out to those who have not yet responded. But this will greatly help our effort to update and verify our records in preparation for a new directory. Thank you!
News & Events
Faith’s Parish Planning Council is pleased to announce that $30,000 has been identified as income from Faith’s Endowment Fund that can be used by ministry teams and other congregational entities in 2021 to support new ministry opportunities outside of Faith’s regular operating budget.
Ministry Teams and members of Faith may COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION and submit it via email, US mail, or in person. All applications must be received in the church office no later than Sunday, February 28.
Five years ago, Faith Lutheran Church established this endowment fund from special gifts of members and friends of the congregation. It is a separate fund from the weekly contributions that support the regular budgetary needs of the church. The Endowment Fund is intended to enhance the mission of Faith Lutheran Church by enabling the congregation to expand and continue a vision of stewardship and support for responding to important needs and new ministry opportunities. Learn more HERE.
Tuesdays through March 23 | 12:00-12:45 pm via Zoom
Contact Janet Hitzeman (812-345-0882) with questions.
SNOW ALERT: Students Serving Seniors
Small teams of students from University Lutheran are ready to come to your home to do some socially-distant shoveling if/when we get a measurable snow. To be added to their list, click HERE or contact Janet Hitzeman or the church office.
Stewardship and Service
- Leave your offering in person at any service.
- Mail your offering to church (2200 S. High Street, Bloomington 47401).
- Download this form to set up automatic withdrawals or contact the church office to pick up your 2021 offering envelopes.
- Mites are collected on the last Sunday of each month.
Ongoing donations may be dropped off at Faith on Sundays or during the week. Leave bagged donations by the doors under the lower canopy, or in the narthex:
- Orphan Grain Train: gently used clothing – any season/any size (NO household items, please)
- Pantry 279: canned goods/pantry items OR financial donations (cash, or checks payable to Pantry 279)
- Hoosier Hills Food Bank: gently used books, CDs, DVDs, records, games and puzzles for their annual Book Fair fundraiser
The devil constantly tempts us to keep the news of salvation through Christ to ourselves. The devil loves to make us think that we are inadequate messengers, or too busy, or unable to make a difference in someone else’s life. The Good News is that Christ was tempted in every way just like us, but He remained without sin. By His own resistance to the devil, our Lord strengthens us in the midst of our own temptations and failures and equips us to be bold witnesses to Christ’s victory over sin, death and the devil.