Join us outside under the fellowship tent for a pitch-in at NOON. We’ll provide brats and hot dogs from the grill, plus condiments, water bottles and table service. FLY will be offering ice cream sundaes as a fundraiser for the 2025 Youth Gathering in New Orleans. Please bring a side dish or salad to share. NO NUTS, please! SIGN UP HERE
Join us for time together in God’s Word.
- 9:15-10:15 am Classes for toddlers (with parents) through adults
- 11:40-12:40 am What Do We Believe? class
- 10:00-11:00 am concurrent Men’s and Women’s studies
- 7:00-8:00 pm “God Keeps His Promises” (This class meets in Classrooms A & B but may also be joined via Zoom.)
Tuesdays (Classroom C)
- 5:15-6:00 beginning September 27 – First Steps in Music for children ages two and three. Space remains for two more children with their caregivers.
- 6:00-7:00pm – Children’s Choir for elementary-aged students
Contact Dr. Gabriel for more information or to get involved.
Friday, October 7 – Welcome Event & Game Night
As you count the many blessings from the Lord, please consider helping refugees arriving in a foreign country to feel welcome in Bloomington and settle into their new home.
Our Gospel reading this Sunday is the story of the rich man and poor Lazarus from Luke 16. When the rich man died, he found himself tormented in Hades. He cries out to Abraham to go and warn his five brothers so that they do not find themselves in the same torment.
We, as baptized believers in Christ, have the sure and certain hope of heaven, and because of that promise, we want as many others as possible to join us in the blessedness of our eternal home!
Masks are optional for any indoor activity at Faith. The pastors continue the practice of wearing masks and using hand sanitizer for distribution of the Lord’s Supper, and opening windows for increased air circulation. We understand that this news will be met with a variety of reactions. May our Lord grant us His mind as we seek to live in harmony with one another, taking to heart the words of St Paul in Romans 15:5-6:
May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus, that together you may with one voice glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.