It’s time for our new congregational picture directory!
There are just two steps to being included:
2. Schedule your photo session to be held at Faith on May 6, 7 & 8. Choose one of three ways to do this:
a) Schedule ONLINE (available Monday-Friday):
- Click the blue button above.
- Use Church Code: in1711
- Use Church Password: photos
- Follow the prompts to schedule your family’s appointment time. If you have 6 or more in your family please use 2 consecutive time slots.
b) Sign up in person after a morning service on Sunday.
c) Contact Bonnie Martin (812-345-3622) to
- schedule over the phone any day of the week
- change or cancel your photography appointment
- ask questions
Schedule as soon as possible to secure your preferred date and time. EACH family unit photographed for the directory will receive:
- a FREE 8×10 (and the option to purchase more photos, if desired)
- a copy of the church directory
Photos will be taken in the upstairs classroom. Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early, and allow about 45 minutes for your full appointment. When you enter upstairs, check in with the greeters and wait for the photographer to come get you. The photos will be taken in a classroom down the hall (see the Safety Procedures below); when your photo session is finished, you will get to select your picture for the directory and your free 8×10. If you choose to purchase additional photos, you may do so at that time.
EXTRA: Preschool families, neighbors, extended family members, and others outside of our Faith congregation may also take advantage of this opportunity to have a family picture taken, even though they wouldn’t be included in the congregational directory. They will each receive the free 8×10 as well!