Welcome to Spirit Camp 2022
Registration for Campers is now CLOSED
Monday-Thursday, June 13-16, 2022
This four-day experience is more than a Vacation Bible School. It’s an opportunity for children to enjoy Christian fellowship as they participate in bible lessons, crafts, recreation, worship, and praise.
Let’s go off-road for a monumental adventure through the colorful canyons and sunbaked trails of the southwest. By exploring God’s awesomeness, kids form a rock-solid faith for the road ahead.
This Week’s Bible Lessons:
M – Joseph’s Family Feuds (Genesis 37)
T – Joseph is Imprisoned (Genesis 39-40)
W – Joseph gets new responsibilities (Genesis 41)
TH – Jesus dies and comes back to life (Luke 23-24:12)
We will gather one last time in the gym on THURSDAY, June 16th at 6:30pm. We will share pictures, sign our camp shirts, sing a few songs, and play bells/chimes for our family/friends! There will be no potluck or cookies served this year.
Time & Info:
*Drop off begins at 8:45am to 9:00am in the lower lot doors*
Campers – Ages 3-5:
9:00 am – 11:45am
**Preschoolers must be potty trained**
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Please bring a NUT FREE sack lunch each day
Cost: FREE – no cost.
Questions? Please contact:
Reminder for Parents:
- Park in our upper parking lot. Then walk your camper down to our lower lot doors. Sign-in at the front table. Then walk your camper down to their classroom
- For safety, you must sign your camper in/out each day in their classroom.
- Spirit Camp is Nut-Free campus. Please be courteous to our friends with these needs.
- Spirit Camp’s closing program is Thursday, June 16 at 6:30pm in the upstairs gymnasium
Interested in Donating to Spirit Camp?
- Purchase items for us to use during Spirit Camp, by visiting our Amazon Wishlist
- Canned goods are being collect for Pantry 279. Donations may be dropped off near the front office. Look for Camper Teddy!
- Financial gifts of any amount for Operation Christmas Child may be given at the closing program to help with shipping costs for the shoe boxes ($9/box). Please contact Diane Wilkinson directly with questions.