+ SANCTUARY **PLEASE REGISTER ABOVE**
Sundays: 9 am & 5 pm
- Ensure you and your household are healthy and not recently exposed to COVID.
- Wear a mask.
- Enter/Exit through lower canopy doors (closest to sanctuary)
- Seating is spread out in the sanctuary.
- We ask that you use the online bulletin on your device, if you can. (Some paper bulletins will be available for those without digital access.)
- Limited singing.
- Altered communion procedures with enhanced safety precautions.
- Protocol and Procedures
Sundays: 10:30 am
- Park in the main lot, facing the upper entryway.
- Tune in to 91.7 FM to listen.
- Remain in your vehicle at all times. There is no access to the building.
- Access the worship bulletin (found on home page).
- Download the Children’s Bulletin as desired (also found on home page).
- Feel free to keep your car running to preserve your battery.
- Communion is offered every other Sunday.
- Each service may also be accessed via our Facebook page or directly on our YouTube channel.
- Offerings may be mailed to Faith Lutheran Church at 2200 S. High Street (47401). Or submit this form to set up automatic withdrawals.
- Weekly devotions can also be found online (on Facebook and/or our YouTube channel) – Monday and Friday.
LORD’S SUPPER: alternate Sundays
For reception of the Supper…
- in the Sanctuary: read here
- at the Drive-in Service:
- pull under the vestibule and lower the driver’s side window.
- If you have hand sanitizer, we invite you to use it prior to and after reception of the Body and Blood.
- The pastors alternate cars for distribution, providing time to sanitize hands prior to and after serving each car. They wear masks starting with the consecration of the elements and all throughout distribution.
- If you choose simply to depart in peace as you serve the Lord, please exit through the lane outside of the vestibule.
- 8:00 sanctuary
- 9:15 Sunday School and Bible study (details to come)
- 10:30 sanctuary
- 5 pm sanctuary
Our worship schedule and options continue to change during these times, so please keep an eye on our website, Facebook page, and the FaithBtown News emails. We pray that these services are an encouragement to you as we seek to best serve and love our neighbor while maintaining social distance. Each week, please let us know which way you chose to worship with us via the green button above or on the home page.
Continue to pray for us, as we pray for you.